Fund Raising Partnership - How it Works
This Fundraising Card is designed to benefit your club while also supporting ours. It is also how you enter the competition. Complete your entry in one of two ways:
- Buy a Fundraising card and enter our Prize Draw. Simple & no fuss.
- Order a Fundraising card. Raise funds for your prize draw entry. Then enter the draw when you are ready.
- Fundraising cards can be downloaded from this site or a hard copy can be sent out by post.
- Fundraising cards can be paid for using a number of methods. Both online and offline. See payment options
- Each Fundraising card will cost €100 to purchase, and it will have 25 lines at €10 per line.
- Each Fundraising card that your club purchases and sells, your club will keep €150 (60% your club /40% Ballyhale Shamrocks).
- The more cards sold the better chance your club has to win the draw.
- Any club that purchases 3 fundraising cards or more, can bring 3 teams on the day which includes a total of 75 players should they win the draw.
- Any club that purchases 1 fundraising card, can bring 1 team on the day which includes a total of 25 players should they win the draw.
- 3 Fundraising card purchased => benefits your club by € 450
- 5 Fundraising cards purchased => benefits your club by € 750
- 10 Fundraising cards purchased => benefits your club by €1,500